A blend of sporting ability and touring practicality for all round versatility. A new model using the CFMOTO parallel twin 650 engine with confident handling, designed for touring with the added benefit of multiple built in sockets - 12V and USB for accessory convenience and on the move device charging. Will comfortably cover 200 miles on one tank of fuel.
62.56 HP - 46kW at 9,000rpm
Torque: 58.5Nm at 7,000rpm
649cc parallel twin liquid cooled engine
Bore x Stroke: 83 x 60mm
2100 x 784 x 1340mm (LxWxH)
795mm seat height
226kg without panniers
6 speed cassette gearbox
Bosch ECU and fuel injection
Metzeler tyres. Front: 120/70ZR17 Rear: 160/60ZR17.
Bosch electronics including ECU
Yuan shock absorbers - re-valved suspension to aid rider comfort and road handling
On the fly mapping with dual riding modes
Styled by the Austrian design team Kiska
Rubber mounted anti-vibration foot pegs for rider comfort
19 litre fuel tank capacity - 5.4 litres per 100kms 18.51 per km (52.31mpg)
Cantilever front suspension and adjustable rear suspension
Height adjustable windscreen
Latest generation perimeter frame design
Dual USB charger, 12v socket (all accessible positioned near the ignition and dash - not under the seat)
Front and rear LED lights plus LED indicators
The latest 5 inch auto dim TFT dashboard with sports, touring or rain mode (auto-dim dash for night time riding is displayed in two options: black or white).
650GT - sports tourer. Slightly more relaxed ergonomics for better long distance comfort than the 650MT.
650MT - adventure tourer, more upright ergonomics and long travel suspension for increased performance off road.
RRP £5,799 inc VAT
Panniers are an optional extra at £475.99 inc VAT
More fully loaded than any CFMOTO motorcycle before it, the 650GT boasted a new level of state-of-the-art technology. All lights - front, rear and indicators are LEDs for enhanced visibility and road presence, there is also a brand new latest generation mode-adjustable full colour 5 inch TFT display screen, plus new ergonomically sculpted handlebars and switch gear with on the fly changeable mapping with sport and touring mode.
The seat and handlebar positioning enhances rider comfort, designed for long distance journeys, which is slightly more relaxed than the 650MT. Specially designed panniers are available, which have been created to aid pillion comfort whilst maintaining storage capacity, including dual pillion grab handles.
For further information, please contact the UK importers on 01507 523900, email Rob Cutler: Rob@quadzillaquads.com or visit www.cfmoto.co.uk.
More About The 650 CFMOTO
- The 650GT engine is based on the original CFMOTO 650 engine, which was ridden by Gary Johnson at the Isle of Man TT and finished 4th (just 2 seconds off the podium).
- 650 first came in to production in 2011 and has been refined over the years, including upgrades to bearings and cranks through development at the TT. So it is well tried and tested.
- First established in 1989, CFMOTO were originally a manufacturer of motorcycle engines and components. CFMOTO has been based in Hangzhou, China and has produced 98 models of ATVs, UTVs and motorcycles.
- CFMOTO builds around 600,000 vehicles per year, in addition to parts and engines. This includes their numerous UTV and ATV models - for the latter, CFMOTO are dominant market share holders with 58% of the market in Europe.
- 25% of CFMOTO's employees are dedicated to R&D.
- CFMOTO and KTM are partners, with a new venture called CFMOTO-KTMR2R which has seen CFMOTO purchase the rights to KTM's RC8 990cc engine. Currently CFMOTO produce the KTM lightweight range for the Asian market in their factory, however, the new partnership means that a completely new factory is being built to house all KTM production across the road from the current CFMOTO factory. You can read more about this on another blog here: