Fantastic fun for a 250cc motorcycle. The 250NK certainly looks great, with thanks to Kiska (the Austrian powerhouse behind KTM's designs) and will no doubt leave you with a smile on your face after just a short ride. This bike handles really well and is packed with lots of extras you'd see on higher priced motorcycles, including: LED lights all around for added visibility, Bosch fuel injection and ECU, plus a full colour auto-dim TFT dashboard with speed, gear indicator, fuel gauge, battery level, time, trip and odometer.
The seat and handlebar positioning and overall design echos the naked styling this bike is made for. So when it comes to handling, the 250NK is agile in corners and has torquey pick up, which is great to ride in the city due to its compact dimensions and light weight of just 151kg.
Collect from your local dealer.
- 26.15 HP - 19.5kW at 9,200rpm
- Torque: 22Nm at 7,500rpm
- 249.2cc single cylinder liquid cooled engine
- Bore x Stroke: 72 x 61.2mm
- 1990 x 780 x 1070mm (LxWxH)
- 1360mm wheelbase
- 795mm seat height
- 6 speed gearbox
- Bosch ECU and fuel injection
- CST tyres. Front: 110/70R17 Rear: 140/60R17.
- Bosch electronics including ECU
- CST tyres
- J.Juan brakes
- Dual channel ABS
- On the fly mapping with dual riding modes - choice of rain and sports
- Styled by the Austrian design team Kiska
- 12.5 litre fuel tank capacity - 2.2 litres per 100kms 38.46 per km (128.4mpg)
- USD front forks and adjustable rear monoshock
- All round LEDs - headlight, indicators, brake and tail light
- Underside exhaust
- 5 spoke 17 inch alloy wheels
- Separate pillion seat
- Latest style modern trellis frame design coupled with a modern lightweight swinging arm
- All colour TFT dashboard with auto-dim and adjustable brightness, showing: fuel gauge, gear indicator, trip and odometer, speed and time
- Impressive power to weight ratio 0.129kW/kg
- A2 licence required.